Friday, February 06, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Thanks so much to The Peterson Party for passing along to me the Kreativ Blogger award. I'm thrilled :) It's nice to know that I'm not blabbering on about what we do for nothing. At least someone enjoys reading it, haha!!

I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 blogs, which is a lot! I'm going to start with these, although I'm not sure if they have gotten this or not. Oh well :) Take care!

Adventures of a Z Mom
It's A Boys Life
Sugar Creek Stuff
Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
Unschool Days
The Moveable Alphabet
Magic and Mayhem
What Katie Did

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Ooh, thanks! What a nice way to start the day. (Yeah, I'm getting a really slooooow start today!) :)

Erica said...

Haha! Kick it in gear woman ;)

Sadie said...

Thanks so much!! I'll have to come back and read when my kids aren't so sick...